Selling at Paytm Mall is too easy as compare to other E-Commerce marketplaces as Payment System is fast and Product Return rates are too low. Paytm Mall has more than 10 crores verified digital buyers with 39k pin codes reach. It has fastest payment process in Indian E-Commerce industry. Paytm Mall doesn’t provide Cash on Delivery to its buyers, but it provides a variety of easy cashback schemes to its buyers. Now, don’t you have any question why should you Sell on Paytm Mall?
Steps to Register to Sell on Paytm Mall
- > Click Here to go Seller Sign up panel and provide mail ID and set Login ID and Passwords
- > Sign-in and verify it by OTP sent to your mobile no.
- > 1st step of filling Personal Details will be filled automatically
Then provide your business information, including
- > Business Type
- > Registered Business Name & Display Name
- > Registered Business Address & Pincode
- > Upload Document for Business Address Proof
Provide Financial Information for Business include
- > Pan Card Details
- > Bank A/c Details
- > Cancel Cheque
- > Provide Warehouse Details, Including Name, Address, GSTIN & want your Paytm’s Logistics service?
Documents Requirement will be same for all types of business firms. If you are an Individual keep ready an Identity detail like Aadhar Card or Voter ID card.
After providing all the details you can see your Seller Dashboard. Done Product listing here. You can take the help of a video tutorial for that.
Is it beneficial to Sell on Paytm Mall for a Beginner?
A definite answer to this question is “Absolutely Yes”. Every Paytm user has a digital wallet on Paytm which provide a great Payment Gateway. You can drive your business to the Paytm Mall with fewer promotions. You just have needy products as Paytm provides cashback policies to its users. Paytm Mall doesn’t provide “Cash on Delivery”, that’s why it doesn’t have fake or un-anxious buyers. Hence, it has the lowest rate of return. It could be the best option for a beginner to be an online seller.